17 Apr Recruiting – Administrator
We’re looking for a part-time Administrator to join our team, assisting in the producing and touring of innovative, outdoor circus-theatre across the UK and Europe.
The role is for 2 days a week and based in our office in Dalston.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a demonstrable interest in a career in arts administration, particularly the performing arts.
- Ideally have some administrative experience.
- Be able to demonstrate that they have relevant abilities including excellent skills in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have a strong sense of initiative.
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have great attention to detail.
This role will work very closely with our Office and Communications Manager, often sharing responsibilities and tasks. Good communication skills and a clear ability to prioritise will be essential. The Administrator will be line managed by the Executive Director. Duties will include:
- Administering our office space – dealing with stationary supplies and consumables, and ensuring its general upkeep.
- Filing – dealing with all office filing and archiving.
- Dealing with our “hotdesk”, advertising the space, managing the tenant and ensuring the space remains utilised.
- Booking of rehearsals and workshops spaces.
- On the ground support of workshops, events and performances.
- Other general administrative tasks (including minute taking, tracking staff holidays).
You can download the full Job Description here Administrator 2014 Job Description or request one via email with the subject line Administrator Job Description. Please do not apply for this role without receiving the full job description.
The salary for this role is £18,500 pro rata (we are proud to say we support the London Living Wage).
Mimbre are an equal opportunities employer and we were named one of the Top 10 SME’s for working families at the Working Families awards 2013.
The application deadline is midday on 9th May and interviews will be held on 15th and 16th May.
If you have any questions or wish to discuss the role in more detail please contact Emma Forster on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0207 923 8354