13 Feb Stage Manager for UK & European tour
We are recruiting a Stage Manager for this year’s UK and European tour of “Falling Up” and “Until Now” – to join us for the last period of rehearsals and on tour between May and September 2013.
The role will include:
- Assisting in the final weeks of rehearsals.
- Liaising with festivals to ensure they have all of the technical information they need and that all of our technical requirements will be met.
- Coordinating the company on tour to ensure everyone is aware of travel times, pick up points and call times for performances.
- Sharing in the driving of the company van to performances.
- Unloading and setting up the staging and props for performances, with assistance from the rest of the company (there is some heavy lifting involved in this)
- Running the show during performances – the show does not have any lighting so this will primarily involve sound queues.
- Collecting audience data via feedback forms and data collection cards
The ideal candidate will have experience in touring with outdoor theatre and basic sound/technical experience. They will be an excellent communicator who is happy to take the lead in a variety of situations, but equally happy working alongside the performers to ensure the tour runs smoothly.
We welcome applications from all qualified applications regardless of gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation or disability.
To download the full job description please go to https://www.mimbre.co.uk/downloads/
We look forward to receiving your applications!!!